- All bouquets are shipped and delivered by UPS or USPS. They are not hand delivered like live flowers from a local florist.
- No weekend deliveries, no same-day deliveries, limited holidays.
- UPS Ground packages cannot be scheduled to arrive at a specific time of day.
- Orders will ship 24-48 hours after you place your order Monday-Friday.
- Cutoff time is 3 pm PST. Your order can be shipped the day of, as long as it is placed before 3 pm PST, 6 pm EST.
- If your order comes in between Friday (after 3 pm PST) and Monday (before 3pm PST) it will be shipped Monday, unless it is a holiday.
- Ship-to addresses cannot be changed once the item has shipped.
- UPS express shipments have guaranteed delivery times that vary by service.
- Orders delivered by "end of day" may arrive as late as 11 PM on the estimated delivery day.
- Standard shipping delivery dates are estimates only, they are not guaranteed.
The day the order is placed is not considered a full business day, and neither is the weekend.
If you need a quicker shipping option please select:
Shipping to a business
Depending on the size of the business, packages will be delivered to the reception, mailroom, or the person/office designated for receiving mail and not hand delivered to your recipient
UPS Ground packages are generally delivered to business addresses during their normal business hours M-F. Packages cannot be scheduled to arrive at a specific time of day.
Some businesses can take up to 24+ hours to distribute mail internally
If you need the bouquet to arrive on a certain day to your recipient we recommend letting the business know about the incoming shipment and ask for them to distribute it immediately.
- We currently offer shipping our products throughout the US. If you want to ship to another region or country, please signup to our newsletter and we will send out a notification as our products become available elsewhere.